2oD Games

You are not logged in.

Announcement

News
Announcement - Me/Danchy13 is now working on the gaming industry. I Have Created a game making company called 2oD Games - http://theworldofgames.comuf.com/index.html. Please Post In The "2oD Games" Topic For Game Requests and i will attempted to make them. There Are No Current Events!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-04-08 01:38:45

liyao12345
Members
Dollars: 63
Bank: 0

For related articles on secretarial

One of the best ways to strengthen love is through friendship. And Rodolfo Pizarro World Cup Jersey , one of the best ways to build friendship is through good old-fashioned play.

Now, of course, this may require some cozy conversation over a good glass of Chardonnay to remember what good old-fashioned fun was really like. But well worth the effort, according to a recent study that showed a strong correlation between love and play.

Couples who bonded through shared recreational activities rated their relationship satisfaction significantly higher than couples who did not make the time to keep their feelings of being "best friends" alive. Furthermore, the study also revealed that this bond of friendship helped couples weather both everyday stresses as well as unexpected life changing events with greater resiliency and less conflict.

How to Become "Best Friends" and "Lovers"

Looking back, I now realize that one of the smartest things my husband ever did in our relationship was getting me involved in his hobbies. Fortunately, this occurred after he converted his love of drag racing into a safer expression of the sport - RC (radio-controlled nitro racing).

So now instead of squabbling over how much he's spending on his hobby, I'm behind him 100 percent because "racing" is no longer something he goes off and does by himself. We do it together, because I like it, too!

And although RC may not fit the bill for every couple, it's a great example of reframing the experience of a solo sport that otherwise would commonly cause resentment in a relationship. Ever heard the expression "golf widow"?

3 Top Tips to Reframing the Solo Sport Experience to Keep Your Relationship Growing Strong

1. Make it a "no scoreboard zone." -- I'm sure there are myriad permutations and computations that a couple could come up with so they could pursue a hobby or sport together. And it doesn't matter whether you're good at it or not. The objective of playing together is to just have fun.

2. Create an evening where you make a game out of talking about some of your favorite childhood activities. Take turns describing how excited you felt every time you had a chance to play. Now see if you can come up with an adult version that expresses similar qualities. If nothing strikes you, let loose and play "let's pretend" and make up an activity of your own.

3. Create an exciting atmosphere that allows you to relive your childhood memories. RC is our thing because I enjoy watching the excitement on my husband's face. It's endearing to see "the child" in the person you love. And most importantly, RC let's me get closer to my husband. Being inside the same world together creates a camaraderie that isn't possible when you just go out to the movies.

While it is easy for the demands of daily living to take precedence over one's marriage or relationship, it is important for couples to communicate with each other and to jointly determine ways to strengthen their marriage.

One way to strengthen your bond is to end solo sport resentment. Activity ideas for spending quality time with your spouse are only limited by your own imagination. Just do things that you and your spouse will enjoy doing together. Just have fun being together!
Efficiency In The Workplace – Hiring The Right Employee April 28, 2013 | Author: Mavic Gomez | Posted in Business

The objective of hiring employees is to have people who will help you fulfill company goals and eventually earn profits. But if you do not do what it takes to look for the best individuals to do the job, you may end up with having profit losses in the end. Never allow this to happen to you by following certain guidelines in hiring the right employee that you need.

Make certain that the applicant fully understands the nature of the work that he or she is applying for. Explain in full detail the tasks that should be done and the output that is expected of him or her. Discuss the culture that everybody in the office has to live with. Provide a comprehensive JD or job description that will detail all requirements to give an idea as to how a typical work day will be like.

Involve the other members of the organization in the decision making process. Route the applicant’s resume to them and let them sit down with you in the course of the interview. They might have additional insights and other perspectives which may prove to be very useful in assessing whether or not someone is a good fit for the job vacancy. Otherwise, if you will depend only on your own observations and viewpoint, there is a chance that important things may be overlooked.

Do check the references of the candidate aside from reviewing the resume and conducting the interviews. Make sure to ask for some character and employer references. When you speak with a former boss and co-worker, you may learn more about the person’s actual professional background and how he or she did in the past.

Consider also your own capability in monitoring everything and everyone in the office, especially those who have full access to the financials of the company. You would be better off hiring reputable Singapore accounting firms to take on accounting and payroll functions should you want to be more hands on with the other areas of the company. You also don’t want to be left in the dark, not knowing that your company is being jeopardized all because of incapable, unproductive, and dishonest staff. Such cases require intense internal auditing which is just one of the key offerings of a third party audit firm Singapore entrepreneurs trust.

For related articles on secretarial services Singapore or visit www.relianceconsultingservices .

There are lots of people who take pleasure in fishing however not a lot have experienced the awesomeness. Cheap Suns Jerseys   Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys   Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys   Cheap Toronto Raptors Jerseys   Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys   Wholesale Magic Jerseys   Wholesale Lakers Jerseys   Wholesale New York Knicks Jerseys   Wholesale Utah Jazz Jerseys   Wholesale Miami Heat Jerseys

2018-04-08 01:38:45

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer