2oD Games

You are not logged in.

Announcement

News
Announcement - Me/Danchy13 is now working on the gaming industry. I Have Created a game making company called 2oD Games - http://theworldofgames.comuf.com/index.html. Please Post In The "2oD Games" Topic For Game Requests and i will attempted to make them. There Are No Current Events!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-03-14 01:26:29

gsnoopy520
Members
Dollars: 975
Bank: 0

Air Force 1

LONDON Cheap Air Force 1 High Mens Sale , April 20 (Xinhua) -- English photographer, David Bailey's photograph of The Queen was released on Sunday to mark her 88th birthday and show support for the "loveGREATBritain campaign", according to Buckingham Palace.

The black and white portrait published on the official website of the British Monarchy showed the Queen was facing the camera with a kind smile.

She was wearing peals and a diamond and peal brooch when posing for the photo which was taken in March at Buckingham Palace.

The photo was released on Sunday to mark the 88th birthday of the Queen on Monday, while her official birthday this year falls on 14 June.

The photographer, David Bailey Cheap Air Force 1 High Sale , 76, one of the known photographers across the nation, was a photographer for British Vogue magazine in late 1960s. Bailey was appointed by the Queen as a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in 2001. He photographed a lot of celebrities, such as the Beatles, Mick Jagger and Kate Moss.

"I've always been a huge fan of the Queen. She has very kind eyes with a mischievous glint. I've always liked strong women Cheap Lunar Force 1 Sale , and she is a very strong woman," said Bailey, according to local reports.

While the decent ornaments were designed by Angela Kelly, who is a daughter of a Liverpool dock worker, but has served as personal assistant and senior dresser to the Queen since 2002. She is responsible for the Queen's clothes Cheap Special Field Air Force 1 Sale , jewellery and insignia.

Queen Elizabeth II was born on 21 April in 1926. To celebrate the 88th birthday this year, there are a lot of events held across the country, including a royal family members' childhood toys show, which will be held this summer at Buckingham Palace.

BERLIN, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- German officials congratulated Thomas Bach as he was elected as the new president of International Olympic Commitee (IOC) on Tuesday.

The 59-year-old lawyer and President of German Olympic Committee is the first German at the head of the IOC Cheap Air Force 1 07 Low Sale , as Willie Daume failed in 1980 with his candidateship.

On her official homepage, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said: "I congratulate you for the election to the President of the IOC. Your election into the most important office of the sport shows what reputation and confidence you enjoy in the Olympic family. I am glad that Germany is represented excellently on the international level."

The Presidium of the German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB) stated in an official press release: "The Presidium of the DOSB congratulates Thomas Bach to the election as the ninth IOC President. The members of the IOC have thus honoured his long-term commitment. This clear vote for him also strengthens the German sport."

"I'm very delighted to see this clear vote in favour of Thomas Bach. It is a tribute for his work and an appreciation of the German sport," President of the German Soccer Association (DFB) Wolfgang Niersbach said.

"We kept our fingers crossed for Thomas Bach. I'm glad that he has been elected," Germany coach Joachim Loew added.

Bach is a former fencer, who won the foil event at the Summer Olympics 1976 in Montreal. He crowned himself one year later as a world champion in Buenos Aires Cheap Air Force 1 07 Mid Sale , the place where he was elected as the successor of Jaques Rogge to be IOC's ninth president.

IOC Presidents are elected for a term of eight years with the option to remain in office for another four years following a re-election.

The new president faces numerous difficulties yet doping seems as one of the current and repeatedly emerging problems.

JUBA, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's Ministry of Health and partners launched a mass cholera vaccination campaign in Juba targeting some 200,000 people Wednesday.

Ante Wind, deputy medical coordinator of medical charity, Medicines Sans Frontiers (MSF) Cheap Air Force 1 07 High Sale , which leads the campaign, said the latest vaccination drive seeks to curb outbreaks and enhance protection of people against the deadly diarrheal disease that has killed over 320 people since the outbreak was reported in June 2016.

"We are targeting 200,000 people in Juba and the locations that we are targeting are either active or historic hotspots of cholera transmission. We hope that after the campaign, at least a third of Juba will be protected against cholera for the next three years or maybe longer years," Wind said.

The UN World Health Organization (WHO) said last month that nearly 20 Cheap Air Force 1 07 Sale ,000 cholera cases including 320 deaths have been reported from 24 counties in the East African country.

In a bid to stop further spread of cholera, WHO said it had provided 500,000 doses of Oral Cholera Vaccine (OVC) to be used in high-risk areas and further strengthened strategies for improving access to patient care, surveillance and social mobilization to combat outbreaks.

According to WHO, disease is a leading cause of death in war-torn South Sudan with an estimated 1.3 million people said to have been fallen ill with malaria this year alone Cheap Air Force 1 Black White Sale , while thousands are affected by cholera and measles, particularly along the Nile River and in camps for displaced people.

The health agency added that malnutrition, severe pneumonia, malaria and prenatal complications remain the most common causes of death in children under five.

Lantern festival held to celebrate upcoming National Day

Four pandas from SW China make debut in China's Shenyang

Int'l Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems kicks off in Vancouver

WEF launches World Competitiveness Report 2017-2018 in Geneva

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village Cheap Air Force 1 Black Low Sale , China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

By Ben Ochieng

NAIROBI, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- Ugandan world and Olympic marathon champion Stephen K. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Throwback Jerseys   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Football Jerseys   Cheap NFL Nike Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys

2018-03-14 01:26:29

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer